It’s understandable that employees get ill and may need time off for short term sickness or a longer-term absence. All absences effect the productivity of your business. We can have a chat to understand the circumstances, agree clear guidelines and steps to resolution. If you have an employee that is not turning up for work, we can support you every step of the way.
What Can Pink Fluff HR do to help you succeed?
There are plenty of circumstances where Pink Fluff HR can help you and your business, the services will vary on what you need. To give you an idea - we offer HR advice, HR support and HR coaching to you or your teams on the phone, via email or face to face. If you prefer, a situation or task can be handled by Pink Fluff HR on your behalf. Below are some of the services that Pink Fluff can provide for you - it’s not an exhaustive list (plus don't want to switch you off) these are the top 4 HR areas broken down to give you an idea:
Our HR support and services
Discover our expert HR support services
There will be times where an employee is a little late too often and it is beginning to affect morale or becoming disruptive to your team and business. However, you rely heavily on them - where do you start? Disciplinary issues can be difficult to resolve. How do you handle those types of conversations? And yes they can be uncomfortable. We can advise, coach and support those 'difficult conversations' when they need to happen. As well as helping you with disciplinary policies and procedures to ensure those 'difficult conversations' are kept to a minimum.
Do you have an employee who has lost interest and it is beginning to have an affect on their work or just needs that extra support to improve in an area of their work? You want your employees to love the business as you do. Employee engagement is important and Pink Fluff HR can work with you to put in place a performance management structure to get the most out of your team. Our HR help will help you to maximise employee performance and grow your business.
An employee handbook is a key element of an employers HR toolkit. Employee handbooks are used by employers as a way of providing the company a consistent set of policy, procedures, responsibilities and expected behaviour. Pink Fluff can create a bespoke handbook that reflects your business, style and values.
- Recruitment and hiring employees - advertising, interviewing, drafting contracts and job descriptions.
- Employee Induction - so employees are clear about their role, values and expectations of the company. We advise on all areas of the employee induction process including induction for new employees and induction checklists.
- Avoiding and managing employee grievances.
- Support with facilitation and mediation.
- Occupational Health support.
- Handling employment appeals.
- Drafting employee settlement agreements.
- Advising on TUPE and Redundancies including redundancy consultation, redundancy process, redundancy rules and redundancy procedure.
If there is an HR service that is not listed or you would like more information – please contact us.